Saturday, May 26, 2007

Could it be....yes it could

Today I woke up with that tremendous feeling of something is about to happen.

Now, I'm not a believer in premonition or astrology; not in the cold, hard way that occultists practise it anyway. I've a more vague belief that we are all part of one big Program and the sum of the parts are as big as the Universe (Douglas Adams was closer to the truth than he realised). Now, that's all a bit deep for a simple blog, but what I'm trying to say is, that when the adrenalin that flows through our body gets a kick for no particular reason that we can think of, I believe it is God's way of telling us to be on standby. Maybe it's an opportunity that's going to pass by my window and I just have to grab it. Or maybe (hopefully) it will fall at my feet. Good, I could do with a bit of excitement or something to focus on at least.

Or just maybe I'm mistaken and all it is is that Spring is slowly turning into Summer round here and its part of the ancient feeling of the changes of the seasons. We shall see.

No comments: